Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Nails (Quick Post!)

milani jewel fx

Hi everyone! I hope you had a merry Christmas. I know I should have posted these last night however the thought totally slipped my mind. These nails took around an hour and a half to do. I put the jewel polish out on a post-it note and proceeded to take my dotting tool and strategically place each jewel at the top of every nail. My mom had to help me out with my left hand so props to her for doing a good job!

I am so grateful for my family this year. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't even that excited to open presents- I was more excited to see my family. I have cousins that live in different states and this is the first time in a long time that everyone has been able to congregate at my grandma's house for Christmas.

I'll talk to you all again in a couple of days. Until then, happy after-Christmas sale shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment