Friday, January 11, 2013

Mini The Body Shop Haul!


My purchases from The Body Shop finally came in today! I bought all skincare items as I am breaking out like crazy and wanted to see what the hype was all about!


tea trea oil

Everything was packaged so nicely!


The first thing I bought was the mini Tea Tree Skin Essentials for oily/blemished skin. I have both oily and blemished skin so I thought I would try these out!


It came with mini sizes of the facial cleanser, toner, lotion, and the oil. I am looking forward to trying these out when my current face wash (St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser) and my current toner (Alba Botanica Natural Toner) run out!


I also bought the Blemish Fade Night Lotion because I'm not very happy with my current night lotion (Cetaphil) and want to try something new. I also bought the Tea Tree Gel. I have already opened and applied this but haven't noticed any significant change yet! I will keep you updated and review these products in a couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment