Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OPI Didgeridoo Your Nails?


I want to say that I love this polish but I have recently realized that I don't love shimmery pinks on my nails anymore. Pink used to be my favorite color which is why my mom bought me this polish years ago but now I don't find myself reaching for it at all. It has a decent formula and, as always, I love the size of the brush, but I don't see myself using this polish again anytime soon. (Maybe I'll try it on my toes instead!)




I like how pretty the polish looks when the light hits it but on my small (*ahem* dainty) fingers, it looks childlike.


It's funny how you realize after you take photos of your manicure that you still have cleanup to do.


Overall: Unless you are a huge fan of shimmery pinks, I would pass on this polish.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across this currently have it on my nails and feel the same, but I don't mind my toes looking kiddy like so that's my next shot too!

    Makeupbylaurenox.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete