Monday, January 7, 2013

OPI Princesses Rule!

 

My mom gave this polish to me as a Christmas gift many years ago. As you will see, it's a bit on the sheer side, but still a nice neutral polish.



This is two coats of the polish on my nails. As you can tell, my nail lines are not covered. This would only be a problem for me if my nails looked yellow or damaged. I personally like the nice light pink tint that this polish gives, along with the pretty shimmer.

I wouldn't give this polish five stars or anything but if you are looking for something to put on your nails that isn't too loud or vibrant, this could be the polish for you. With three coats, it'll probably cover more! I think the name is pretty relevant, as I could imagine a princess having this polish on her nails. It provides a little wash of color with a lot of shimmer- seriously these pictures don't do it justice!


3 comments:

  1. oohhh! this is such a cute and dainty polish! :)

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty :) following ur blg xx

    ReplyDelete