Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick Empties Post


I keep on forgetting to make an empties post and end up throwing out a lot of my empties! I have kept a couple of odd empties, however, so I thought I'd share them with you!




EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint: I liked this as a lip primer before lipgloss, lipstick, or a lip stain more than an actual lip balm. I would repurchase for that reason but I need to use up some of my other lip balms first!

Conditioner: This was just alright. My step dad got it from a hotel and gave it to me.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Lotion: I have no idea where my step dad got this- maybe a hotel? Either way I have another 5 bottles of this lotion to use up. The smell is really strong!

CVS Daily Gummies: I have a backup of this that I'm working on. These are okay. They do make me want to take my vitamins though- the vitamin pills are just too large for me to take on a daily basis.

L'Oreal Evercreme Conditioning Treatment: This made my hair really soft but after I am done with the conditioners I need to use up, I want to go more natural.

Proactiv Toner: I actually really liked this toner but alas, my Proactiv days are over and I need to move on to other toners.

Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream: I LOVED this product. I felt like it was removing all the dirt, makeup, and extra oils from my skin. I will consider repurchasing this in the full size when I use up all my other cleansers!

That's it! I'm working on some other products that will hopefully be done by the end of March :)

No comments:

Post a Comment