Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Recent Purchases!


Let's get started as I have a lot to share with you all! The first thing I bought are these black combat boots from Sears! They were $40 (much cheaper than the Steve Madden alternative!).




The next thing I bought was this BaByliss Pro Straightener. It makes my hair so shiny! It was quite expensive but I rarely ever buy new hair tools. I'm going to make a review on this in a couple months.


At Forever 21 I picked up an arrow necklace that I've been meaning to buy (I just feel really badass when I wear it okay) and some interesting earrings I found after looking through all the jewelry!


I bought my very first foundation at Sephora! It's Tarte's Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation. I also got a sample of Tarte's primer.


I have a great love for pandas so when I saw this Bestey Johnson panda necklace on sale at Macy's I knew I had to buy it.


I recently bought individual lashes, a nail brush, crystal nail file, dotting tools, nail art brushes, an expert face brush by Real Techniques, an ELF kabuki face brush. NYX full coverage concealer, and some NYX blotting papers. I will definitely be doing reviews on most of these items in the next couple months.

1 comment: