Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Toner


I've been using this toner since late last year and I feel like I know enough now to finally write a review on it!




Description: To face the stresses of your dat, your skin needs balance. Our naturally powerful Marine Complex, featuring micronized sea kelp, balanced pH levels, and stimulates cell regeneration, resulting in a more even toned complexion. Instantly, your skin is balanced: evenly content and perfectly prepped for optimal moisturization. Hypo-allergenic.

It's priced at $10.99 and there is no animal testing, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium myreth sulfate!

So after I cleanse my skin, I apply this with a cotton square.


The product is actually a bit more yellow toned than this.

After I wipe my face, this is what the square usually looks like.


I like how the product cleans my skin of any residue left over from washing my skin earlier. It doesn't make my skin feel tight but I definitely feel it cleaning my skin.

I don't know for sure (obviously) if it balances the pH in my skin but I'm glad it has natural ingredients as well as witch hazel. I would recommend this for someone looking for a cruelty free, natural toner that isn't too drying. I'm not sure how expensive other toners are but $11 is a bit expensive for me so I am looking into something a bit cheaper after I run out of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment