Friday, March 15, 2013

Review: NYX Slim Eye Pencil Review (Black & Dark Brown)


I've been a fan of NYX for a while now but I rarely post reviews of their products.

These slim eye pencils are definitely a cheap thrill as they are only $3.50 each! For $3.50, they aren't bad but they could definitely be better.




I showed you two swatches of each pencil to demonstrate how you can build up the product to make it darker. Unfortunately these are not that creamy and I tend to have to pull at my eyelid to make sure they go on correctly. Although they are perfect at the beginning of the day, I find that the oils on my eye make them bleed past the end of my eye (not a good look!)


Pros:
  • Good color selection
  • Pigmented
  • Price
Cons:
  • Not that creamy
  • Have to be sharpened a lot 
  • Bleed a little
I recommend these for those who have a small budget for makeup and don't wear eyeliner every day. Otherwise, I would pass on these- you can find creamier pencils!

Other NYX reviews:
Concealer (in a jar)
Round Lipstick in Snow White
Caviar and Bubbles Eyeshadow Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment