Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Review


I've had this masque for over a year now and I think I've used it enough to write a review for it!

I had heard rave reviews over Queen Helene and this masque in particular. I was suffering from a ton of prominent acne at the time so this seemed like a plausible solution. It claims to help dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads, & shrink enlarged pores. 

I use this masque as a spot treatment instead of putting it all over my face.


After ten minutes, this is what the product looks like:


What I like about this masque is that it does a very good drying out acne, however it does dry out your skin a lot. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with dry or sensitive skin because it is so drying. I also like that you don't need a lot for it to cover your problem areas. This product lasts forever! Plus it's less than five dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment