Friday, June 7, 2013

Orly's Out of This World


This is Orly's Out of This World. I wanted to buy this polish because it was on sale and I didn't have any other Orly nail polishes. However, my friend who was with me at the time said she would buy it for me as part as my birthday gift! (Thank you Allison!)



I'm going to be honest here- this polish chips really easily. By the second day, there is already minor chip wear. For someone who likes to wear polish for a good 4-5 days before changing it, this is slightly irritating. It also isn't fully opaque in one coat (not a big deal to me) and usually takes another coat before it's perfect. I do love the color but I don't recommend buying it for regular price!


In other news, I bought and recently tried this Nutra Nail Speed Dry Top Coat and I happen to really like it! It dries really quickly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment