Sunday, June 9, 2013

Some Old Empties

Here are some empties that I have recently found stashed away!


Hair:
Infusion 23 Leave-In Hair Treatment: I don't feel like it did anything to my hair. Would not repurchase.
Curly Wurly (from Lush): This was a witch to get out of my hair. It was a decent shampoo and would condition if not for me having to spend an extra ten minutes trying to get out the coconut pieces out of my hair. Would not repurchase.

Skin Care:
Both of these I would repurchase!

Makeup
 
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat: I could not revive this after it got thick! I liked it but it wasn't my favorite top coat. Would not repurchase.
Sephora by O.P.I. mini polish: I don't recall the name but I'm glad I got the mini first because I HATED this polish- it was so sheer! Would not repurchase.
NYX Pin-Up Tease mascara: This is good for a very subtle mascara look. Don't buy unless you want to pair it with another formula of mascara. Would not repurchase.

Misc:
Crest Mouthwash: I liked this because it didn't burn my mouth! Would repurchase.
Colgate Total Toothpaste: Yes, my step dad buys things in bulk (and large sizes). I liked this toothpaste as well. Would repurchase.
Fresh Lilac mini lotion: I got this in a free gift set from Ulta last Fall. I liked it but would not repurchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment