Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: Sue Devitt Color Luxury Lipstick



I got this lipstick from a coworker of my mom's. Her daughter is a rep for Sue Devitt and gave us both this lipstick in the color Samoa and a mini mascara. I was (and am) so grateful. I ended up really liking the mascara but the full size is just too much money for me! This lipstick also ended up being good quality as well-



Samoa is a "your lips but better" soft pink. This lipstick comes with 2 g of product (much less than a regular lipstick) and retails for around $20. If I wasn't on a beauty ban, I would definitely try out some of the other shades.


As you can tell, this lipstick gives my lips some color and shine. It only settles into my lip lines if I don't exfoliate first (which I have to remind myself to do before applying anything on my lips!). 


I didn't exfoliate well in this photo but that is the true color of the lipstick. It can be built up or worn as a sheer color. I've never experienced bleeding of the color and my lips always feel better with this product on it. As far as I'm concerned, the only downside is the price!

Have you tried out any Sue Devitt products? 



No comments:

Post a Comment