Sunday, July 14, 2013

Review: ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter


This is something I'm also project panning so I wanted to review it before I used it all up. I am only going to review the concealer side because I don't like the highlighter side- I have oily skin so it just makes my skin look shinier.




Here is a swatch of the concealer (left) and a swatch blended (right). You can barely see the blended swatch which kind of shows how white I really am haha.


The left eye is untouched while the right eye is one layer of concealer (the purple tones were muted and some of the veins were covered). I found that you can layer on the concealer without it becoming cakey and you can use either your fingers or a brush to blend. It's easy to blend either way. Sometimes I use this concealer for my face and acne (just to tone down the redness) but it does more for my under eyes.

I'll have to admit that I experienced some weird bumps under my eyes after I started wearing this more often and for longer periods of time (for the record- this lasted 8 hours with only a little fading and creasing). For that reason, I can only recommend it if your under eyes aren't sensitive and if you don't have major dark circles. Of course, this is only $3 so it's worth a try if you are looking for a new under eye concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment