Tuesday, July 30, 2013

EOTDs Neutral & Color


On my two days off I played with my eye makeup and made it more dramatic. I love both of these looks but I honestly don't remember what I used in the neutral look!



Winged liner and a bright eye were my goals in this look. I don't remember what I used on my lid but I added Wet N Wild's Brulee in the inner corner and brow bone. For the crease and outer corner I blended a dark matte brown. I like how it turned out. It was simple and easy.


I wore this purple eye look today and even my mom complimented it! 


I decided I should pull out this palette because I've only used it a handful of times before. It's an ELF 24 eyeshadow palette in "Cool". I used the light purple shade (2nd row, 3rd color) in the inner third of my eye and then blended the purple next to it on my outer corner and crease. Lastly, to add some more drama, I blended the darker purple (2nd row, 5th color) in the outer third and a bit further. I used a black liquid liner and added a shadow over the top to blend it out. Then some heavy mascara and the look is complete!

Hope you enjoyed these more "dramatic" EOTDs. I will have more work friendly looks in the next two weeks!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment