Thursday, July 4, 2013

Review: Wet N Wild Brulee


I bought this shadow over a year ago. I then used it when I went to Costa Rica for a week. This shadow faded very quickly there as I was only using ELF's $1 primer and that couldn't battle Costa Rica's humidity and random rain. I didn't pick it up again until mid-May. Then I realized what I was missing...




You get quite a bit of product for the price (~$1.99). You can barely see the swatches on my skin but trust me- this is insanely soft and pigmented!


In these photos I showed what a difference this shadow makes when I add it all over my eyelid, crease, and brow bone. Of course, used alone will make you look a little odd but as a highlight I strongly recommend this. You don't need a lot and it lasts. I wouldn't recommend putting it all over because it does crease (with and without a primer). Unfortunately, because it creases, I can't give it a complete 5 star rating but it's definitely worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment