Tuesday, August 27, 2013

FOTD: Birthday Celebrations


So sorry you haven't seen a post from me in a while! I moved into my apartment fully and just started school today. I also got a job and have been decorating my room/ordering decor online to help finish. In other news, it was my mom and grandma's birthdays yesterday (August 25th) so we went out to lunch and out to dinner. I was stuffed with good food by the end of the day. This is the makeup I wore...




On the eyes: Lorac Primer (mini), Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette (all neutral colors), Wet N Wild liquid liner in Brown, mascara, Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Whiskey.


I quite liked the dramatic look I achieved. The shadows were really easy to blend and I'm starting to gravitate more towards using the palette.


I used the NYX concealer I reviewed here on my face as it doesn't work well under my eyes. It works decently on my face but I mostly just trying to use it up. Over top I used ELF Tickled Pink blush and Physician's Formula Blushing Peach blush. To set it all I used the Wet N Wild Coverall Powder. I used lip balm on my lips to keep them from getting chapped but since I knew I was eating, I didn't apply anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment