Friday, August 9, 2013

FOTD: Work Appropriate #2


Hey everyone! How about another FOTD? This one is from last week so I don't remember everything on my face but I will share what I do remember! Plus, my boss even commented on it- she said I looked really pretty that day and wondered if I had curled my hair or something. (I think it was because I used some more foundation under my eyes for concealer!)





Eyes: Wet N Wild Comfort Zone (Eyelid and Crease colors), Wet N Wild Brulee in inner corner and brow bone, Wet N Wild Mega Liner in Black, mascara

Face: Tarte Foundation, Wet N Wild Coverall Powder, ELF Tickled Pink Blush


Lips: I think I used a NYX lip gloss in Amethyst.

I know my face looks powdery but by the time my shift is over, my skin has absorbed the powder and it's oily again.

I only have 3 more days of work so I think I'll try to do another FOTD before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment