Thursday, October 24, 2013

Inexpensive Last Minute Halloween Costume

This year I wanted to be Twiggy, the model. However, finding a suitable A-line dress, shoes, and hairstyle was too time consuming. Then I choose Alice from Alice in Wonderland. This also proved a challenge. Now while I'm still on the hunt for the perfect collared blue dress, I decided to try for something easier...




WALDO! Or Wenda, if you prefer. This is by far the easiest, cutest costumes I've had. I bought the shirt at Macy's on sale from $31 to $8, the hat at Forever 21 for $6, and the glasses from Icing for $12. So the grand total for this outfit is $26, that is assuming you already have blue jeans/shorts and black and white sneakers.


I did my makeup pretty neutral on the eyes, as they're hidden behind the glasses. One night I went to a party so I put on ELF's Matte Lip Color in Rich Red, which ended up lasting nicely. Of course, you can wear whatever makeup you like. I found it beneficial to cover up all red marks and acne because all the red really brings out the discoloration on my face. Other than that, have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment