Saturday, October 12, 2013

Late September Empties


ELF Blush in Tickled Pink: This is the last you will hear about this on my blog, I promise! I am finally finished with it and can throw it away!
NYX Eye Pencils: These bled a lot and weren't easy to apply. I figured it wasn't worth trying to use them up.
ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter: The highlighter was too sparkly and the concealer didn't do enough for my eyes to warrant a place in my drawers.
Garnier BB Cream: I tried. And tried again to use this up. I just couldn't do it. I felt like I looked worse after I applied it.
Tarte Primer Sample: I tried this in conjunction with my Tarte foundation (which I have yet to write a review on!) and I enjoyed it. I just wish I remembered which one it was!




The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil: This was amazing. AMAZING. It dried up my acne quickly and easily. I would repurchase but I'm going to try another brand of tea tree oil first.
The Body Shop Skin Clearing Lotion: I liked this as well. It worked nice in the summer for my oily skin as it didn't dry it out but it wasn't an overly thick cream either.
The Body Shop Skin Clearing Toner: This worked really well at removing dirt and oil from my face every morning. I want something a little less harsh, however.
Simple Eye Makeup Remover: This works but not as fast or efficiently as wipes do, in my opinion.


I love showing the random bits I finish up as well! Two pens were used up by the pages and pages of notes I've been taking in classes. I liked this floss but I mean, what's the difference from any other brand of floss? ;) These MultiVites were SO GOOD. Highly recommend! They made me look forward to taking my vitamins.

September was a busy busy month for me. It looks like October will be the same. Sorry I haven't been posting as much. I think November will settle down a little more and I can start regularly posting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment