Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Small Drugstore.com Haul

I've ordered from Drugstore.com twice now and this time is definitely better than the last. They didn't send me two items I ordered last time and instead of offering to send them to me, they just refunded me. (Although I was very happy with how quick and easily I got the refund). This time I received every item and it didn't take long to ship either.





(I also ordered vitamins but decided not to include them in the photo)

From left to right:

Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara: I've been trying out different mascaras recently to try to find a good cruelty free one. I will be opening this one after I finish the one I'm using now.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush: I have wanted this brush for a while now and figured I could add it into the order to get free shipping. I'll let you know how it is!

Clari-T Pore Cleansing Strips: I looked into these after realizing I didn't want to use the Biore ones. These seemed nicer but we'll see!

Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash: This also caught my attention. I had seen advertisements for it but I had never bothered to pick it up in the store. I've used it a couple times this week and I rather like it a lot!

Welp, that's it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment