Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Favorite Green Smoothie


This week I wanted to share the smoothie I have been making almost daily this whole month.



Ingredients:

  • Soy Milk (I prefer Light)
  • Frozen strawberries
  • Frozen/Fresh Bananas
  • Baby Spinach (rinsed)
You will also need a blender (or a Magic Bullet, in my case).

The amount of each ingredient is up to you but I took pictures to give you an idea of how much I use.


Firstly, I put the fruit and soy milk in. I blend those until it is almost smooth, then add in the spinach.


In this case, I did not have as much spinach as I wanted, so I added more. After that, I blend until it is green and smooth.

I just added a ring around the cup and a straw to finish it off!


Keep in mind you can add as much fruit and spinach as you like- I just wanted to give you ideas!

Enjoy your green smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment