Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Break FOTD


Today was my first easy day in a long long time. I went to the bank to deposit some money, picked up some blank CDs at Target, and now I'm sitting on my floor in my room writing this post.




For my eyes I used a primer, my Too Faced Naked Eye Palette, Wet N Wild's Brown liquid eyeliner, and Prestige's My Blackest Lashes mascara. I didn't want to go too heavy on the eyes because I had such a bright lip color on.


I've been really loving this mascara. Not only is it cruelty free, but it volumizes and lengths my lashes. I'll be posting a review on it soon!


I have Milani's Sangria lipstick on. I have a love/hate relationship with this lipstick. I'll be posting a review of this soon as well. 

As far as my face, I have a tinted moisturizer mix I made with some powder over it. 

I finally have a two week break after a month of two jobs and school ending. I'm very excited to dedicate some more time to my blog, reading books for pleasure, and finally cleaning my side of the room.

What are your plans for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment