Monday, December 9, 2013

NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White


This is one of the lipsticks featured in the haul I posted a couple weeks back. Since then, I have been trying out all the lipsticks when I can. Unfortunately, I work two jobs where I have to wear neutral makeup. This means I can only wear them to class and on my weekends. I've found that Snow White is one of the easier lipsticks to wear. It's a classic dark red which will look nice on many skin tones.



I really like NYX's Round Lipstick packaging. The lipstick is easy to slide up but isn't wobbly or cheap feeling, like Wet N Wild's packaging. I like the simple label at the top and the color on the bottom of the lipstick. Those details make the lipstick easy to identify!


Like I said before, Snow White is a nice dark red. It's a very creamy lipstick and feels very nice on my lips.



Here is the lipstick right after it's been applied. It was very easy to apply and is pretty opaque!


Now here is the lipstick about four and a half hours after it has been applied. As you can tell, it has lost some of it's opaqueness and shine. I had eaten a snack and drank from a water bottle in between those sets of photos.


Here is a close up of my lips after eating some lunch and another hour. The fading of the lipstick is only noticeable when I smiled. Of course it is very easy to just reapply to avoid this. 

The lipstick isn't super easy to take off, but it sure doesn't stain. I would say that it would be able to last around 5 or 6 hours before noticeably fading (if you don't eat or drink a lot during this time). I think that for the price, it is a very good quality lipstick. It did not dry out my lips, either.

I would recommend this if you are looking into this color of lipstick and you want a drugstore price. You can buy this online at Cherry Culture for $3.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment