Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 Empties

This is officially my last empties post of 2013. It's so weird to think about all the products I've finished this year! I've split them up by category (sort of haha).




Crest Pro-Health Complete Mouthwash: This worked well, at first, before leaving blue pieces of residue on my tongue. Not an attractive look! I will not repurchase.

Target Up&Up Cotton Swabs: I think I got these on sale or something. I like them a lot and will consider repurchasing them.

Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath: I liked this bubble bath a lot. It's reasonably priced and lasted me about 4 months. (I take a bath 2-4 times a month.)

Softsoap Pure Cashmere Body Wash: This was a gift from my roommate's mom. I really liked this actually. It lasted SO LONG. Seriously! A little goes a long way! If I wasn't interested in trying more natural body washes, I would repurchase.

CVS Premium Cotton Squares: I like these a lot. I use them for my witch hazel toner and to remove nail polish. They work great! I will always repurchase.


Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser: I always meant to write a review of it but never got around to it. I liked this a lot. It was gentle and a little went a long way. I like that it's more natural than many other cleansers. I want to try the oil cleansing method, otherwise I would consider repurchasing or trying something else from Alba Botanica.

Epiduo: This worked pretty well, actually. It has adapalene and benzoyl peroxide which, of course, dries out acne and therefore your skin as well. I am currently using tea tree oil from Trader Joe's and then will ask my dermatologist what to try next.


NYX Concealer in a Jar: I finally 'had it' with this concealer. I tried using it so many ways but it's time for it to go. 

Hard Candy Glamoflauge: This is getting pretty old and a weird watered down version of the concealer comes out now. I used to use this on my acne scars but it was very very light. I hadn't used it in a year and heard it creased underneath the eyes so it's time for it to go.

Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer Mini: This was part of my Project Pan. I did not like this because it creased on me frequently. 

Elf Matte Lip Color in Rich Red: I had every intention of keeping this until I opened it today and the product quite literally flew out. I realized that even though the product is decent, it isn't worth keeping anymore. 


Nutra Nail Speed Dry Top Coat: You can't tell in the photo, but there's about 1/4 of product left in the bottle. It's too thick now to use and takes forever to dry. I don't think it's worth wasting my thinner on. I would repurchase this, actually, but I'm not sure if it's cruelty free.

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength: I'm not sure if Sally Hansen in cruelty free either. However, I could not wear this on its own. It chipped and flaked too easily, which is odd as it's supposed to be a nail hardener. I ended up using it as a base coat.


This is just for kicks, but I used up two more pens this semester. I like taking notes in 'unconventional' colors like red and bright blue. These weren't full when I started using them but they did take quite a while to use up.

Welp, that's it! In case you missed them, here, here, here, and here are my other empties posts from 2013.

What did you last use up? And will you repurchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment