Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ice Skating


Ice skating has always been this fascinating thing to me. That people could put on skates and literally glide across ice is awesome. Two of my best friends and I went ice skating a year ago in San Pedro, California. Last Saturday we decided to go again- but this time to a different place!


It was actually the one year anniversary of the last time we all went together! I think this might be a yearly thing from now on. This time we went to the The Rinks in Anaheim. It was pretty inexpensive and the two hour skate period was just enough time for us. 


Lauren, on my left, went home for winter break and came back last weekend to hang out with us. Fatima, on my right, has been working two jobs and hasn't had much time to see us. After we were done skating, we snuck into Costco to eat at the 'food court' and try some of the free samples. These girls are my best friends and I am so lucky to get to live with them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment