Friday, February 7, 2014

First Empties of 2014!


So let's get started with makeup!

C.O. Bigelow French Vanilla Mint lip balm: This was really nice but it's very old and I didn't want to chance it breaking me out around my lips!

ELF Eyelid Primers: These didn't work for me at all. I'm currently cleaning out my makeup and decided these needed to go.

Chapstick: This actually expired a few years ago!

Daisy perfume sample: I liked wearing this, but I haven't bought perfume in years and I don't plan on buying any anytime soon.


Sephora Army Green: This mini nail polish was good, but it chipped pretty quickly. I don't plan on buying any more Sephora nail polishes!

Glide floss: I realized I needed to floss more at the end of last year. I liked this a lot.

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil: This helped dry up my acne but the smell was VERY strong. This will always be my backup acne treatment.


Jergens lotion: I wish this was cruelty free because it is so lovely.

Sunscreen: This is super old. Time for new sunscreen.

Zoya Remove+: This is an amazing cruelty free polish remover. I will repurchase this as soon as I can get myself to spend the money on it.

Vitafusion MultiVites: I'm a child when it comes to vitamins. I love gummy vitamins and, as an adult, I choose to continue to buy them. Will always repurchase.

Walmart Hot Apple Cider candle: I burned this for a couple weeks during the holiday and when I had the stomach flu. I feel like it helped me feel better!

I'll probably be posting another 'empties' soon as I'm almost done with a lot of products!



No comments:

Post a Comment