Monday, March 31, 2014

February/March Empties!


I finally made a banner for my empties posts! 

Actual empties after the jump;



Makeup first, yeah? ;)

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain: I only used up the balm side of it because the stain went on very unevenly. Revlon is no longer cruelty free and I will not be buying any more products from them.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara: This mascara definitely lives up to the hype. I have already repurchased. It isn't the best mascara I've ever used, but it's definitely good!

Viva La Juicy fragrance: I actually really liked this fragrance and will consider asking for it for Christmas this year.

Daisy fragrance: I liked this one too but I don't like it enough to buy the full size.


Pantene Aqua Light Conditioner: This conditioner made my hair feel really soft in the shower but not when I got out. I won't repurchase.

NYX Eye & Lip Makeup Remover: This makeup remover didn't burn my eyes and I really like it! I might repurchase if I can't find anything better for a cheaper price.


Trader Joe's Organic Chamomile Herbal Tea: I got this as a gift a while ago and finally finished it. The tea definitely tasted organic- I didn't care for it. I prefer other types of chamomile tea. Also, let it be known that I drink chamomile tea plain

No comments:

Post a Comment