Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Affordable Beauty: Ulta Haul


Next up in the series is Ulta! Ulta has a mix of "drugstore" and midrange makeup. I love taking advantage of their weekly $3.50 off $10 coupon and BOGO 50% off deals!

Haul after the jump;



First up is the product I went into Ulta for- NYX's Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude. This is a little more expensive at Ulta, but with the BOGO 50% it ends up being less expensive. I bought one of these lip creams on sale at Target the night before and ended up LOVING it so I knew I had to buy another one! (The first one I bought is Pinky Nude.)


Next up is the product I bought to qualify for the deal. This is my first NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream and I bought it in Copenhagen. I was able to swatch it on my hand with a tester before I bought it and fell in love. I hope I love it as much on my lips!



Those two products alone weren't enough to make the $10 mark for the coupon so I walked aimlessly around the store to find another deal. That's when I found Ulta nail polishes on sale for 2 for $4. I remember having Ulta polishes a couple years ago and they were alright. I figured I could give them another try. On the left is For Bitten and on the right is Soho Pretty. (Weird names but they are pretty colors!) Originally they were $7.50 and I was getting them for $2!

Deal Breakdown;


This a picture of the receipt with the discounts/deals/coupon added! 


That's right- I saved more money than I spent! I encourage you to take advantage of the $3.50 off $10 coupon (they have it almost every week!) and the BOGO 50% deals. They do it for more brands than just NYX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment