Monday, April 21, 2014

April Empties


Time for another empties post! I am so ready to get rid of all this trash. 




Let's start with something really fun- food!

Both these Greek yogurt pretzels and sweetened banana chips were so good. I just wish I got more pretzels in the bag. If I order from Vitacost again, I'll definitely repurchase them both.


Ban deodorant: This worked really well until a couple week ago. It's gotten hard to apply so I decided to throw it out. I'm opting for more natural deodorant now.

Lumene Waterproof Makeup Remover: This stung my eyelids so bad. Ugh. Will never repurchase.

ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths: I still love these so much. They're so inexpensive too!

Manic Panic Hair Dye in Hot Hot Pink: Manic Panic is my favorite hair dye. It's vegan & lasts a decent amount of time. 


Avon Midnight Plum: This was almost black and I loved wearing it. Avon isn't cruelty free so I won't be repurchasing.

L.A. Colors Art Deco: This was great for the price but the polish got really thick really fast.

Sinful Colors Black on Black: This was great for nail art, but not for a regular manicure. I don't think Sinful Colors is cruelty free anymore so I won't be repurchasing.


Lastly, makeup!

Wet N Wild Mega Liner in Brown: This was amazing. I will always repurchase Wet N Wild liquid liners.

Ulta Super Shiny mini lipgloss: I am deciding to throw this away because I've used a good portion of it and I don't like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment