Monday, April 14, 2014

NYC Expert Last Lip Color Review


I received this lipstick in my Uni Vox Box a couple weeks ago. It's called Forever Fuchsia but I think it should have 'unicorn' in the name somewhere. I finally gave myself some time to try it out and let's just say I'm really upset NYC isn't completely cruelty free. (For more information check out this post from Logical Harmony.)




The top swatch is natural lighting and the bottom is taken with flash. I can confidently say that I feel like a unicorn wearing this lipstick.



The one problem I have with this lipstick is how it settles into the lines of my lips. You can see that in the bottom photo. It's not a huge problem but I did find it noticeable (at least to me). It never feathered, even without a lip liner.


Here's the lipstick after 6 hours. You can tell the actual lipstick has worn off and basically the stain just remains. The 6 hour mark is when I feel like my lips were dry and needed some lip balm. Honestly, the color/stain lasted until the 11 hour mark when I finally took it off. It came off really easy!

If I decided to change my stance on NYC then I would look into buying more colors. For the price ($1.99) this lipstick is awesome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment