Saturday, April 12, 2014

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons Review



Playtex is my favorite brand of tampons. Their tampons have a comfortable applicator, never leak, and aren’t heavily scented. The Tampax tampons I’ve tried are disgustingly scented and have leaked on me.






With these specific tampons, I got about 4-5 hours on my heavier days and 5-7 hours on my regular days. (Usually I get 3-4 hours on heavy days and 5-6 on regular days.) I don’t play any sports and I was on Spring Break when I was on my last period so I’m not sure how great it would work for athletes.

The scent isn’t too strong (like the Tampax ones) but I don’t find that it smells bad when I take it out either. (Let it be known I don’t care for scented tampons because it makes me feel gross putting fragrance inside me.) 

16 tampons for $4-$5 isn’t too bad either. I will purchase Playtex tampons but I’ll buy the unscented kind. 

I hope this review wasn’t too weird for my blog! More “normal” reviews will resume soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment