Friday, May 23, 2014

Milani Uptown Mauve Lipstick Review


First off, sorry for the terrible green lighting. I prefer this Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Uptown Mauve more than the one in Ruby Valentine. It definitely lasts longer than Ruby Valentine and I like the color more!  



The swatch on the left is taken with flash and the swatch on the right is taken under natural light. It's been pretty cloudy so the swatch looks a little darker than usual.

This lipstick had a similar effect as Ruby Valentine of fading after two hours, but it was barely noticeable. I'm not sure I would have realized had I not been looking out for it. After six hours and eating some pasta, the lipstick has definitely lost its shine, but I could definitely still wear it out without reapplying. 




The best part of this lipstick is that it doesn't dry my lips out. I remember wearing Revlon lipsticks in high school and by lunchtime my lips would be chapped. This formula is a lot creamier and hasn't ever made my lips chapped.



No comments:

Post a Comment