Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June Empties

I can't believe June is more than halfway over. I've been on summer break for a month but it sure doesn't feel like it!




Bath & Body Works Bali Mango body wash: After I finish all my BBW products I will not be buying anymore. I want to start buying more natural products for my body.

CO Bigelow Vitamin Boost Gel Cleanser: This was a nice cleanser but, like my body products, I want to use more natural products on my face.

Alba Botanica Invisible Treatment Gel: I really liked this acne treatment but I don't know if I'll be repurchasing.

ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths: I have had really sensitive skin recently so I don't think I will be repurchasing these for a while. They are, however, my holy grail cleansing cloths.


Vitafusion MultiVites: I will definitely be repurchasing these!

Celestial Seasonings Chamomile tea: I loved this.

Listerine: This definitely freshened my mouth.


Hopefully I'll have more empties next month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment